Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 10 - got back to the US soil - feel free already :)

It was a great experience again in Canada. After I took off from the Motel, I rode by what GPS suggested, and it did just right - directed me to use a ferry from on side of the river into Downtown Quebec City. You'll see the pictures below, I tried to make some HDR to see all the camera can do...

Got a little lost afterwords, GPS kept leading me to roads that don't exist. Managed to find my way out. The country south of Quebec City is pretty - I'd ride it again any time - very beautiful scenery - sorry, no pictures, couldn't stop (read - didn't want to)

Stopped by Duty Free, bought bunch of stuff and crossed into USA. The Border Patrol officer eyed my dirty bike and, with his own satisfaction after a couple of routine questions, I was back in USA again...

Vermont - beautiful state, if they had roads well maintained it would be even better, but... My Adventure bike ate those roads for supper... No problems..

Was approaching a gas station and... sneezed (wet)... Had to wipe all of the inside with a rag I have for that purpose... Filled the tank and tried to move the bike out of the way and... helmet fell on the ground... I cried... It put one scratch on it. Fixable, not much seen from distance, but I had my heart broken... Never, ever, dropped a helmet before...

I will be staying at my friends house tomorrow night, so, I may not update my blog... For now though, enjoy the pictures...

I'm gonna upload just the pictures and then HDR while they are processing...



For some reason pictures are not uploading fast... so, they are gonna be mixed...

















No comments:

Post a Comment